Acast was founded in 2014 and is the world’s largest independent podcast company.
A pioneer in the open podcast ecosystem, Acast’s powerful podcast monetization marketplace delivers for
creators and advertisers alike. Advertisers can efficiently target an engaged audience of listeners through
dynamic ad insertion, while podcasters are given access to a range of monetization opportunities — including
paid subscriptions through Acast+ — and the necessary tools to expand their listener base.
If you listen to a podcast hosted with Acast and hear an ad, it’s Acast delivering that audio behind the scenes
— and sharing revenue with the podcaster.
The company has a global footprint across 12 countries and, during 2021, had 3.75 billion listens on Acast-
connected podcasts. Today, Acast hosts 40,000 shows. Acast’s headquarters are located in Stockholm,
Sweden and the Company has nine local subsidiaries in the UK, US, Australia, Norway, France, Germany,
Ireland, Mexico and Canada.
Hallo, ich bin Alex. Ich leite das AdSales Team bei Acast in Deutschland und werde zukünftig hoffentlich sehr eng mit dir zusammenarbeiten. Das Sales Team besteht aktuell aus 8 Podcast begeisterten MitarbeiterInnen. Wir möchten unseren Fußabdruck in der deutschen Medienlandschaft in diesem Jahr vergrößern. Deshalb suche ich nach tollen, motivierten Talenten in Hamburg, Düsseldorf, München und Berlin. Gemeinsam verändern wir den deutschen Podcast Markt nachhaltig. Als Mitglied in einem so jungen Team wirst du eine elementare Rolle für unseren Erfolg in Deutschland spielen. Ich freue mich auf deine Bewerbung!
About the role
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for achieving the Germany sales target and will have the unique opportunity of incredible progression prospects. We are looking for a confident and tenacious individual to manage media agency and client, driving revenue into our business. You will grow relationships throughout media agencies across Germany, in broadcast, digital and partnership teams, in addition to client-direct relationships, to passionately spread the word of Acast’s incredible roster of content and talent, leading to campaigns across multiple spenders. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the most exciting companies out of Berlin and the fastest growing podcast company in the world.
How you will contribute:
• Deliver and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
• Use your extensive sales skills and contacts to sell airtime, sponsorship & branded content as well as potential elements such as social, live and online solutions
• Collaborate with other European offices and collaborate with Ad Ops, Planning & Sales to ensure effective sales collateral and a strong communication strategy for agency teams & clients
• Play an active part in all parts of the business - Content, marketing, finance and strategy
The ideal skills for this role include:
• A seasoned sales professional with previous experience of selling to media agencies is desirable
• A self-starter who has experience in a fast-moving media environment and confidence in presenting & building relationships
• A proven track record of driving revenue & achieving fantastic sales results
• A new business sales 'hunter' who is tenacious in your approach to selling
• A strong background or strong industry knowledge of audio is beneficial, however not essential
• You have incredible organisational skills and thrive in a fast-paced work environment • Culture is key for us at Acast and this position is suited to someone looking forward to joining the Acast family
• You are collaborative and a great team player
• Keynote & Excel proficiency is ideal
• Fluency in both German and English
• A passion for podcasts is a must!
• The world’s biggest podcast company with the very best talent to collaborate with
• An incredible learning opportunity
• The opportunity to progress your career in different directions
• One of the hottest mediums right now
• Innovative and buzzy workplace, named one of Campaign Magazine’s Best Places to work 2021
• Unrivalled team culture
• Rewarding, fulfilling & hugely enjoyable
• Excellent salary & bonus scheme
Acast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin or any of the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Culture is our number one priority as a business. We believe people come first, and we work every day to enable autonomy, continuous improvement and bring out the best in people. We’re global and have remote teams, so it’s even more important that we strive for an open, inclusive and caring environment where everyone feels visible and welcome. We consider ourselves a modern organization driven by strong values to create the best, most fulfilling and nurturing culture.
We very much look forward to finding the next great person to join our cause!