Acast was founded in 2014 and is the world’s largest independent podcast company.
A pioneer in the open podcast ecosystem, Acast’s powerful podcast monetization marketplace delivers for
creators and advertisers alike. Advertisers can efficiently target an engaged audience of listeners through
dynamic ad insertion, while podcasters are given access to a range of monetization opportunities — including
paid subscriptions through Acast+ — and the necessary tools to expand their listener base.
If you listen to a podcast hosted with Acast and hear an ad, it’s Acast delivering that audio behind the scenes
— and sharing revenue with the podcaster.
The company has a global footprint across 12 countries and, during 2021, had 3.75 billion listens on Acast-
connected podcasts. Today, Acast hosts 40,000 shows. Acast’s headquarters are located in Stockholm,
Sweden and the Company has nine local subsidiaries in the UK, US, Australia, Norway, France, Germany,
Ireland, Mexico and Canada.
Our partners include top publishers such as the BBC, The FT, The Economist, Guardian, Vice, 7,000 leading independent podcasters like My Dad Wrote a Porno, Gary Lineker, Jessie Ware to name only a few. Founded in 2014, Acast is headquartered in one of the fastest-growing tech capitals in the world, Stockholm, Sweden. Our awesome staff of 180+ people worldwide is filled with talented developers and technologists, sales and marketing experts who are passionate about audio storytelling and being part of building the next big thing in tech.
About the Role
Based in our brand new office in Old Street, you will be assisting one agency group in reaching their sales target. It is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to take a step into the world of media sales. Whilst still assisting with admin for Key Account Directors, you will also be starting to build your own sales experience & skills.
- Training & support for Sales Planners
- Work closely with Key Account Directors to take on responsibility for some of their clients
- Presenting & pitching to agencies & clients
- Work with content, ad ops & finance to ensure smooth delivery of all campaigns
- Liaising with planners to set up, deliver & report podcast campaigns
- Liaising with podcasters to manage & monetise their inventory
- Responsibility for day to day reporting & update of campaign status
- Identify target brands & clients
- Working closely with content team to understand commercial opportunities
- Managing group sales pipeline, ensuring visibility of all potential
- Internal reporting – updating ad & sponsorship inventory
- Proven desire to get into sales
- Ability to present
- Creative thinking - coming up with desirable ideas for clients
- Able to support & train sales planners
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Self Starter / motivator
- Drive & resilience
- Excel, Keynote, Word experience
- Good communication skills:Face to face, on phone & in writing
- Fabulous social skills
Acast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin or any of the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Culture is our number one priority as a business. We believe people come first, and we work every day to enable autonomy, continuous improvement and bring out the best in people. We’re global and have remote teams, so it’s even more important that we strive for an open, inclusive and caring environment where everyone feels visible and welcome. We consider ourselves a modern organization driven by strong values to create the best, most fulfilling and nurturing culture.
We very much look forward to finding the next great person to join our cause!