Acast was founded in 2014 and is the world’s largest independent podcast company.
A pioneer in the open podcast ecosystem, Acast’s powerful podcast monetization marketplace delivers for
creators and advertisers alike. Advertisers can efficiently target an engaged audience of listeners through
dynamic ad insertion, while podcasters are given access to a range of monetization opportunities — including
paid subscriptions through Acast+ — and the necessary tools to expand their listener base.
If you listen to a podcast hosted with Acast and hear an ad, it’s Acast delivering that audio behind the scenes
— and sharing revenue with the podcaster.
The company has a global footprint across 12 countries and, during 2021, had 3.75 billion listens on Acast-
connected podcasts. Today, Acast hosts 40,000 shows. Acast’s headquarters are located in Stockholm,
Sweden and the Company has nine local subsidiaries in the UK, US, Australia, Norway, France, Germany,
Ireland, Mexico and Canada.
We are looking for an organized team player with great cross-group collaboration skills. You are reliable, hardworking, and detail-oriented and you could be our next Ad Ops Manager to join our Global Ad Ops team, based in Sydney. You will ensure that Ad Sales operations run smoothly, and implement and manage all ad campaigns across our various platforms (online, mobile, and devices). This includes, but is not limited to: ad trafficking, QA, optimizations, programmatic deal setups, and providing campaign reporting and post campaign analysis.
About the role
- Trafficking and QA’ing direct sale campaigns
- Programmatic PMP set-up and support
- Providing Account Managers (AM) with forecasts for campaign proposals
- Assist in analysis for inventory and yield management for region
- Campaign optimization, and communicating relevant metrics
- Evaluating the campaign results
- Performance analysis
- Produce scheduled and ad-hoc inventory and performance-based reporting
- Assist develop existing processes/structures
- Working alongside the wider global traffic team to realise operation strategies.
Who you are
- Experience working with Salesforce, NetSuite or similar CRM
- Experience working with OMS tools
- Commercial ad-traffic experience (Adswizz, Triton, DFP, or similar)
- Digital experience and working with ad tracking tags
- High competence with Excel and spreadsheet building/formatting
- Competent with Maths
- Deadline driven
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar environment
Acast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin or any of the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Culture is our number one priority as a business. We believe people come first, and we work every day to enable autonomy, continuous improvement and bring out the best in people. We’re global and have remote teams, so it’s even more important that we strive for an open, inclusive and caring environment where everyone feels visible and welcome. We consider ourselves a modern organization driven by strong values to create the best, most fulfilling and nurturing culture.
We very much look forward to finding the next great person to join our cause!